Home Follow Email Facebook
Posted Wednesday, June 10, 2015 // 0 comments (+)
Lately, I've been trying to purge all the bitterness inside of me. I am aware that it's highly unlikely to do; however, I have already embarked on the journey to become the best me that I can be. I know it sounds cliche and flowery and syrupy and stupid. Although I think it's best if I remain bittersweet, I am trying to minimize the negativity that I carry almost all the time. Some would describe me as optimistic, but I disagree. I carry a sunny disposition; but I am not positive all the time. I am lively and enthusiastic, but not optimistic. There is a time to be bitter and there is a time in which we need to set aside the negativity and simply accept. And that is what I am trying to do. 

A year ago, I experienced something that destroyed the person that I was and the perspective that I carried. I find the event more of an inconvenience than a tragedy. Instead of yearning to become the person that I once was, I am reconstructing someone else. I have become less naive and I must apply the lessons I have learned to my daily life. 


Listening to - Of Monsters and Men's new album "Beneath the Skin"



Labels:

save-theunicorns.blogspot.com by Chia
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Oh hello. I am Chia and I am 18. Welcome to my humble abode of inspiration and creativity. Unicorns and any form of art and expression are my favorite things. I am a beauty/fashion/arts enthusiast and I feel too much. This is my diary.
tagboard
Categories
Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.