Home Follow Email Facebook
Posted Wednesday, June 19, 2013 // 3 comments (+)
Dashboard Confessional - "The Brilliant Dance"
Ahh, such a good song. Such a good, good, good, good, good song! I love Dashboard Confessional and this song is very melancholy and sweet. It was a great contribution to this graphic I made. Go give it a listen! It's so sweet and heart melting. ;)


This is the first one I made.

This is the second one I made.
 

Which one do you like better? :)



Labels: ,

save-theunicorns.blogspot.com by Chia
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Oh hello. I am Chia and I am 18. Welcome to my humble abode of inspiration and creativity. Unicorns and any form of art and expression are my favorite things. I am a beauty/fashion/arts enthusiast and I feel too much. This is my diary.
tagboard
Categories
Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.