Home Follow Email Facebook
Posted Tuesday, March 19, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
I'm on fire
And the day is feeling hopeless
You'd see me burning but the burning's turning smokeless
Soon I won't feel at all

  
People can burn away. Well, literally..and metaphorically speaking. Then they can disappear. They don't have to tell anyone what happened to them either. But in reality, they can't do it on their own. No one wants to do anything on their own. Maybe we would notice people if we took the time to. But it's so hard, isn't it? Sooner or later, their facade becomes too good and then we can't see anything at all, maybe like how they can't feel anything at all anymore.

And you're in pieces
As your world becomes a rainstorm
You've got no shelter I'm a thousand miles away
If you survive the day
You say you’re leaving

You say you’re leaving

Rain is beautiful. Rain is disastrous. Things pick at people and tear them apart. It's never only one thing. It's ten things, it's a hundred, it's a million, it's everything they've never wanted, it's everything they've ever wanted. We have to be careful with the words we choose to say when we talk to people. Never assume that you are the greater one. We always want to do that, even when we don't know the other person or what they are capable of. It is especially embarrassing when you abandon your own plan or morals. So for once, when you meet someone, assume true equality between the both of you.


I'm willing to break myself
I'm not afraid

  
Don't be afraid.

Something Corporate - Break Myself


  

Labels: ,

save-theunicorns.blogspot.com by Chia
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Oh hello. I am Chia and I am 18. Welcome to my humble abode of inspiration and creativity. Unicorns and any form of art and expression are my favorite things. I am a beauty/fashion/arts enthusiast and I feel too much. This is my diary.
tagboard
Categories
Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.