Home Follow Email Facebook
Posted Sunday, January 27, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
"The Atlantic was born today and I'll tell you how.
....I need you so much closer"
- Deathcab For Cutie
I would like to believe that one's sorrow can be transformed into something magnificent. In this song, "Transatlanticism", the Atlantic ocean was created with tears and endless crying. However, it is quite beautiful. Long distance relationships or simply being mentally far from someone. Don't you wish your eyes were the windows to their hearts? 
By the way, this a really good song. I recommend it to anyone who like Deathcab For Cutie or indie music. :3 
This graphic was created on Photoshop CS3. Textures by so_ghislaine, yunhe on DeviantArt. 

Thanks for reading! :)

Labels: ,

save-theunicorns.blogspot.com by Chia
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Oh hello. I am Chia and I am 18. Welcome to my humble abode of inspiration and creativity. Unicorns and any form of art and expression are my favorite things. I am a beauty/fashion/arts enthusiast and I feel too much. This is my diary.
tagboard
Categories
Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.