Home Follow Email Facebook
Posted Sunday, September 30, 2012 // 0 comments (+)



Shades of Escaping

Alienation is knocking at my door
I find blank pages staring back at me
They’re so close to suffocating me and so I tear them up
But now I have you breathing down my neck
However, I can’t seem to visualize anything around here
But have you ever wondered what it would be like?
To swim beneath everyone’s worries and lay there forever
I didn’t think you knew what it meant
Until the waters rose above me and it was only me
Pacing back and forth until my mind went numb
And then I had to restart this story
I’ll find the words to say when you start listening
But you’re getting so close to me and so I tear you apart
I’ll reflect on the reason why my eyes aren’t watering
Because the truth is that I can’t really stop what’s happening
Even when isolation is eating at my heart
I still read blank pages and wander dim hallways
But I’m not lost and I don’t want to keep them waiting
Well, I’m always running away but I’m trying my best to not escape
Because I often trip over my mistakes and end up peeling like a painful sunburn
To reveal what was always there all along and you’d know what I mean if you’ve ever been alone,
If you’ve never felt content with being alone
But you’ve learned that being lonely is your only escape


Labels:

save-theunicorns.blogspot.com by Chia
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


About
Oh hello. I am Chia and I am 18. Welcome to my humble abode of inspiration and creativity. Unicorns and any form of art and expression are my favorite things. I am a beauty/fashion/arts enthusiast and I feel too much. This is my diary.
tagboard
Categories
Credits
Layout created by mymostloved with background from sheiskits and inspiration from sagacity.